Re: [LUG] KDE Keyboard Shortcuts

I like keyboard shortcuts too and use them wherever possible. Years
ago I used a windows manager (WindowsMaker IIRC) where you could
actually move the mouse pointer with the keyboard. Now that was
something.

I find mice pretty frustrating things, but the most important part of
using shortcuts it's that it's so predictable: you _know_ what's going
to happen when you do something like Ctrl-F1, Ctrl-T, Ctrl-V, Enter,
Ctrl-U so you can do that without thinking.

Martijn.