Re: [LUG] Devon and Cornwall Linux user group meeting - show of hands

On 06/06/11 17:32, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Could I have a show of hands for the meeting on Saturday please

Saturday 11th June 2011 (SECOND SATURDAY)

Shoreline Bar + Bistro

Paignton Seafront

14:30 to 17:00

thanks

Paul

I should be there, but might be a bit late, the Taekwondo club I'm a member of is doing a demonstration for Kung Fu Panda 2 (yes I know, Taekwondo isn't Kung Fu!) at the Apollo Cinema. I gather this is from about 12:30pm for half an hour and then we're probably going into watch Kung Fu Panda 2 afterwards (depending on what time it's on) so I might be out a little bit late, but at least I'll be over there ready for the LUG meeting :-)

Rob