Re: [LUG] New version

On 03/06/11 10:30, Neil Winchurst wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
Neil Winchurst wrote:
Although not new to computers I am fairly new to SeaMonkey. I am using
version 2.0.14. There has been a lot of chat about the new version 2.1.
Since my version works just fine for me is there any real reason or
advantage to moving up?

I feel that I would be quite happy to stay where I am. If it ain't broke

If you have decide to use SM instead of IE, you should know that with SM
you always must change,upgrade, etc .... there is no "stable release"

I have never used IE. Previously I used Thunderbird, which is still set up on my computer as a back up system. I realise that there is no stable release, but if my current version works for me, which it does, where's the problem with staying with it?

Neil

Security - as time passes people find bugs and holes and ways of stealing your data with it.
Tom te tom te tom