Re: [LUG] north devon meet cds

On 02/06/11 14:55, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
>>   Hi
>>
>> i was up in north devon on wednesday and took a few cds with me
>>
>> 4x open disc
>> 2x ubuntu 10.10
>> 2x ubuntu 10.04
>>
>> and dropped these off at the white hart for the lug meet, some one may
>> want to go in and pick them up so they can either take to the meet or
>> local computer shop etc i think the lady be hind the bar put them on the
>> counter at the back
>>
>> hope this helps
>>
>> paul
>>
> Thanks Paul. I called in this morning and collected them. I will bring
> them along to the meeting on 18th. If anyone local would like one before
> then they could email me off list.
>
> Neil

No problem,

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day