Re: [LUG] north devon meet cds

Paul Sutton wrote:
  Hi

i was up in north devon on wednesday and took a few cds with me

4x open disc
2x ubuntu 10.10
2x ubuntu 10.04

and dropped these off at the white hart for the lug meet, some one may
want to go in and pick them up so they can either take to the meet or
local computer shop etc i think the lady be hind the bar put them on the
counter at the back

hope this helps

paul

Thanks Paul. I called in this morning and collected them. I will bring them along to the meeting on 18th. If anyone local would like one before then they could email me off list.

Neil