Re: [LUG] Some good news for devon

I use Eclipse on the BT exchange in Bickington, non LLU and have downloaded over 1.3 tB in a month with no complaints, i regularly go over the tB. Even with Plusnet it is possible to hit the 700 gig mark with downloading from 12am-8am + the monthly usage of 80 gig (now 60)

Dave

We are with Plusnet and download all our TV. However, last month, we only managed 30gb off peak and 16.5gb peak. The odd distro doesn't make that much difference. I don't think I could download that much if I really tried!

Viv