Re: [LUG] Some good news for devon

> Well, I have quite a few friends who play Second Life and Wow for at least a
> couple of hours a day and everything displayed on screen is sent in real
> time (with SL anyway). So listening to music from 'in world' means it's easy
> to use 1 gig an hour.
> So 60 gigs a month just on a game, not counting any downloads or video
> streaming.
> I also regularly use skyplayer as well as iplayer and download movies to
> watch later.
> Sky keep telling me I don't have to worry about caps because I'm on their
> unlimited package and not had any emails or letters about exceeding
> bandwidth in over 2 years of using them.
>
> Ray

Maybe if you're doing the above - and constantly FTP'ing large
applications around, whilst continuously downloading music and video
torrents through the night - probably make your 300GB :D Would have the
be totally constant though. Surely the line would have a limit and slow
downloading and uploading to make sure you cant reach your limit.

Joe