Re: [LUG] MS Giving stuff away.

On 19/05/11 11:01, JOHN DAVEY wrote:
I got told off for installing Open Office. She was a bit vauge about it though,
aparently the committee wouldn't like it.
Jon Davey.
You could try and justify it by saying its free (£0), better, portable, cross-platform, more accessible (available online for free) and more compatible.

It was worth a shot though. I originally had Windows Vista at work and installed openSUSE over it. Nobody cared so I've been using Linux at work for 2 years now.

Gibbs