Re: [LUG] MS Giving stuff away.

On 18/05/11 21:29, JOHN DAVEY wrote:

> [...]
FLOSS

Free libre open source software,  I guess this is a banner to describe
software that is both free as in freedom (gnu,org) and open source where
the source code is also available)

or did i mis interpret something

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day