Re: [LUG] apt ate my resolv.conf

on the grub boot menu I just go back to the old kernel the "reslove" to
find out what happened later

I had this on a Nvidia error at the last kernel update and just waited
till all the fuss had died down on google about it and then modded the
boot menu for the new kernel to be default again and after one update
all was well
I have the philosophy that I am here to repair other people's systems
not waste hours worrying about my own.

--
Regards

Kevin Lucas