Re: [LUG] ubuntu sound problems

Funny I had this last weekend with a PC after trying Ekiga

I thought pluse was the problem but after removing it and still having
trouble.  I also installed the alsa mixer this showed two sliders  down
and muted moving these up and un muting the mic sorted all the troubles
out.
Pulse showed inputs and outputs ok but alsa has control in the middle.

--
Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub)