Re: [LUG] Powerpoint projectors!

On 10/05/11 11:59, Gordon Henderson wrote:
snip
So just prepare the stuff offline on a PC running Linux and OpenOffice
and save in PPT format and off you go.
Thanks for the run down about convenience. She uses MS for work and Mac for pleasure and also work (mostly emails). Amazing the ease of an iThis or iThat as well. I often use a projector for my bee talks and go direct from a (photo) file manager rather than OOo unless I have to show text/headings and photos for which it is a bit cumbersome as I haven't seen a way to link to jpegs and also to organize photos so they fit the screen.

James

--
James Kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk