Re: [LUG] ubuntu 11.04

Dear Gibbs
If I understand you, you can't re-arrange the minimised windows on the bottom of the screen. I don't know why because I can easily grab them with the mouse and move them across. If this is the problem there must be something wrong with your particular page. Also I seem to easily go to another workspace with the quartered page icon and it shows the windows at the bottom as the first workspace and when I click on them they revert to the original workspace where they were. Maybe I've misunderstood.
Life, love, peace and freedom

Pete (Le M)