Re: [LUG] OT: Skype 2.1.0.81 on Debian Squeeze

On 05/05/2011 15:49, Simon Waters wrote:
On 05/05/11 15:42, Simon Waters wrote:
The upgrade allows me to share my video with the Skype Test call, which
2.1 didn't, but it doesn't crash when I click "Start my video" but maybe
it isn't really doing video on that call.
Martin now claims he can see me - so problem solved - upgrade to
2.2.0.25 worked - although my appearance seems to have broken his
computer - I blame my looks.

  Simon
I have 2.2.0.25 running on UNE 10.04.... If the other caller is on Windows then they can see my video but I can't see thiers .. nor does the shared screen work.

This seems to be a skype issues with the later windows versions having some compatiblity issues with the linux version

Sound works fine though!

Dave