Re: [LUG] If you don't Vote, you can't whinge..

Same here. I voted about 7.45 and a number of others had beaten me to it.

Noted 'Yes' to AV (so did Phil but, postal vote) and Conservative because the local Lib Dems want to build loads more cheap housing that local people don't need and local services can't support).