Re: [LUG] OSS DTP ... (ie. Publisher looka-a-likes)

On Sun, 1 May 2011, Simon Waters wrote:

On 01/05/11 15:33, Gordon Henderson wrote:

However a new problem has reared it's ugly head - it crashes frequently
under XP )-:

Afraid beyond my ken to stop things crashing on XP.

Have discovered auto-save ...

Not crashed on me on Debian, but then as I said I don't use it very often.

It's almost repeatable - when massaging bezier curves with text attached... (it doesn't happen on my Debian Lenny box doing similar things) Although then she tells me that her PC does occasionally crash and sometimes goes into safe mode when starting up, so I'm going to run memtest on it overnight. Oh joy.

Gordon