Re: [LUG] video cam

Thanks for that, it did help. It just needed the options looking at but the Skype didn't tell me where that was. I clicked and right clicked until I found it. As the mic worked straight away I assumed the cam, as it was listed as to working with windows vista and how to do that, would need a special driver. However it is excellent and even has built in 6 LED lights all for under £6 inc delivery from Amazon!

Thanks again. Anyone wanting to use my skype, my name for Skype is "plumpeace"
Life, love, peace and freedom

Pete (Le M)