Re: [LUG] IPv6 tunnelling

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011, Rob Beard wrote:

On 18/04/11 18:48, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011, Rob Beard wrote:

Has anyone tried this tunnelling service?

You can get native IPv6 from a small number of UK ISPs already. E.g.
Entanet via a reseller. I've had it at home for some time now - just
waiting for my hosting co. to support it then I'll be rolling it out
over everything I have. Hopefully soon.

I haven't got a BT line anymore so I guess I'd have to get a line, I'm not that desperate for IPv6 :-)

The squeeze is coming...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/04/15/apnic_ip_addresses_exhausted/

Gordon