[LUG] agp graphics upgrade

Hi

I am currently using a geforce 4 graphics card and would like to upgrade
this to something slightly better.

According to my mother board manual my chip set supports

AGP 1.5v 4X 8X AGP cards
AGP v3.0 compliant

Does anyone have any recommendations please,

If I upgrade this, to something supported by later than legacy nvidia
drivers (linux) for example I should get some extra life from the PC :)

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Easter Fest 2011 - Music and production activities for young people 12 - 19
April 11 - 23rd - The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day