Re: [LUG] A new conundrum

On 13/04/11 20:46, Stephen Cutts wrote:
Ever so slight issue with doing that Kevin, I'm hooked up via sata not IDE.

Try re-ordering what drive is connected to each SATA connector on the motherboard. They should be labelled SATA1, SATA2... etc.

On some motherboards though you may find an extra SATA controller (for instance my MSI P35 motherboard has an Intel chipset with SATA ports and a separate Broadcom controller with two ports which have their own boot rom so it's detected as a separate card).

Rob