Re: [LUG] Linux Mint 10 KDE

Brad Rogers wrote:
On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 15:57:47 +0100
Neil Winchurst<barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hello Neil,

I have looked in System Settings but cannot find a choice just called

In the General Tab, "Look and Feel" (top) section.  See attached image,
if it makes it to the list.

Don't forget that this is Mint not Kubuntu or Ubuntu. The settings may
be slightly different.

True, but as this standard KDE stuff, I would hope that Mint haven't
muddled about with it too much.

Thanks anyway

No problem, Neil.

Yes, I recognise the settings layout from Hardy, but the Mint 10 (KDE 4.6.1) is different. I will try the forum.

Neil