Re: [LUG] OT: Windows reinstall - Exeter

On 04/04/11 21:16, Eion MacDonald wrote:

> Is laptop maxed out for RAM?

Thanks, but I'm not going to get into troubleshooting this, and
certainly not without being paid.

I'm sure I am quite capable of troubleshooting and fixing the issue as
no doubt are a lot of folks here, but there are people who do this day
in day out and they charge and deliver a service and can probably do it
quicker and cheaper than I can*.

I've passed one name on.

 Simon

*Although occasionally I think I should set myself up doing this sort of
thing I don't think I could face reinstalling Windows multiple times a
day to clear out viruses. One or two episodes with the "Files and
Settings transfer" wizard is more than enough for a year.