Re: [LUG] Devon and cornwall Linux user group meetings for rest of April and May 2011

On 02/04/11 17:19, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

This should summerise what is happening meeting wise over the next few weeks

SATURDAY 16th April 2011

North Devon Meeting - WHite hart, Holsworthly from 14:00

Saturday 7th May 2011 (FIRST SATURDAY)

Exwick community centre, Exeter

13:00 to 17:00

Saturday 14th May 2011 (SECOND SATURDAY)

Shoreline Bar + Bistro

Paignton Seafront

14:30 to 17:00

SATURDAY 21st May 2011

North Devon Meeting - WHite hart, Holsworthly from 14:00

Paul

Thanks for that Paul, I'll put the dates in my calendar.

Neil, any news on this possible Plymouth meet?

Rob