Re: [LUG] saturday - paignton

Hi Rob,

Sorry no can make Paignton meeting, recovering
from a nasty (biological) infection.

Regards etc,
Ray

30/03/2011 16:30
>To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subj: Re:
[LUG] saturday - paignton

wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> just wondered out of those who are
coming on saturday if someone could
>> bring a laptop with
them running windows (ducks out of the way of flying

objects etc for mentioning this other OS) this is simply so
we can show
>> people the open disc by placing in a DVD (so
must have dvd not cd) and
>> letting people see what
software is included,, i will have a few copies
>> with me
to give away just in case we get some interested visitors.

>> thanks
>>
>> paul
>>

>Laptop running Windows?
*shudders*.  I would if I was going to the LUG
>meeting in
Paignton but I'll be at the Exwick meet in Exeter.