Re: [LUG] saturday - paignton

On 30/03/11 13:10, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

just wondered out of those who are coming on saturday if someone could
bring a laptop with them running windows (ducks out of the way of flying
objects etc for mentioning this other OS) this is simply so we can show
people the open disc by placing in a DVD (so must have dvd not cd) and
letting people see what software is included,, i will have a few copies
with me to give away just in case we get some interested visitors.

thanks

paul

Laptop running Windows? *shudders*. I would if I was going to the LUG meeting in Paignton but I'll be at the Exwick meet in Exeter.

Rob