Re: [LUG] UK - Closed Source Stronghold

Paul Sutton wrote:
Lets target lower down, the actual end users,  people that don't need to
fork out on expensive proprietary software, as for people here this is
working once people are converted to OSS and are happy they tell their
friends and they tell their friends,  as long as there are people
willing to offer support.

That last bit is most important. This is the reason that I recommend that when we convert people over to Linux et al it should be near to where we live so that we can easily turn up if help is needed.

Neil