[LUG] next lug meet (Paignton)

Hi

For those who are coming to the next lug meet I have invited someone
called rose who is the contact at this website http://www.torcom.org.uk/ict

along as I have asked if we can get a mention on the above page, so
anyone who wants to find out more about OSS can come along to our meets
and talk to us.

So if anyone is able to help me talk to people that would be really good
as I am likely to struggle talking to people without some back up or
being able to ask others at the meet for help.

Paul
--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Saturday 2nd April 2011 - Linux user group meeting, Shoreline Bar and
Restaurant,
Paignton Seafront,  from 14:30 if you drop in From 15:00 members will be
available to
talk to you about how perhaps Free and Open Source software can save you
money.

Easter Fest 2011 - Music and production activities for young people 12 - 19
April 11 - 23rd - The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.
17th September 2011 - Software freedom day