Re: [LUG] dual monitor/dual PC

Hi Tom,

Yes can do. You need a 2 or 4-way Rextron KVM
switch from www.cpc.co.uk
(0844 788 0088) which will
enable up to 4 PCs to share one keyboard
monitor and
mouse. If you don't want to share monitors, that's fine,

just don't route them thru the KVM switch. I have three
Windows
machines (one ME, two XP) and a Ubuntu PC all
working into the same
KVM switch. Type Ctrl-Ctrl-n where n
varies from 1 to 4 according to
which machine you want to
control.

If you live near Newton Abbot, come and inspect
the installation.
CPC accept credit card orders, or you
can open an account.

Regards etc,
Ray.

Message----
>From: tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Date:
15/03/2011 10:06
>To: "list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"<list@xxxxxxxxxxx
uk>
>Subj: [LUG] dual monitor/dual PC
>
>Is my memory
playing trix on me or is there a way to share a

>keyboard/mouse with multiple computers so I can have two
machines that
>look vaguely like a dual monitor setup but
are in fact separate.
>And can it work on a windows/linux
setup as a freind would like that?