Re: [LUG] meeting reminder

On 14/03/11 22:49, Gibbs wrote:

Wow I didn't realise how bad public transport would be for somewhere
/reasonably/ close. I could either arrive two hours early or an hour late.

Are any meeting ever held more North North Devon (Barnstaple, Bideford,
Ilfracombe, Braunton, South Molton etc)? I've been on the list a while
but have never attended a meeting.

Gibbs

I gather there is at least one member in Barnstaple, Terry I think. Not sure if he's lurking on the list but maybe he could give you a lift to the meeting?

Rob