Re: [LUG] meeting reminder

On 14/03/11 22:38, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Just to remind people that there is the North Devon Lug meet THIS
WEEKEND, details below.

Saturday 19th March 2011

The White Hart pub

Holsworthy

Start time : 2pm

Can Neil (organiser) have a show of hands please,

Paul

Wow I didn't realise how bad public transport would be for somewhere reasonably close. I could either arrive two hours early or an hour late.

Are any meeting ever held more North North Devon (Barnstaple, Bideford, Ilfracombe, Braunton, South Molton etc)? I've been on the list a while but have never attended a meeting.

Gibbs