[LUG] ISP Recommendations

I have been with fast.co.uk for Broadband for some time now and they have been fine but a bit expensive. Lately I seem to be using the computer more and I am reaching my monthly allowance too easily. My allowance is 5 gb per month. The next choice is rather a jump to 20 gb per month.

I would probably find 10 gb per month more than adequate. So I am wondering if it is time to move. I have looked around the internet and seen various ISP's recommended, or some not. So I am asking for suggestions from the group please.

At the moment I am paying £20.39 pcm including the increased VAT. I know that I could do better than that financially, but reliability is important too. I would be interested tin any comments etc.

Thanks

Neil