Re: [LUG] OHP / Projector

On 10/03/11 18:00, Paul Sutton wrote:

Just a thought,  looking at the costr of these things, and given most
newer flat screen tv's have vga / hdmi input would it be cheaper for buy
one of these, Ok you need to lug it around but we could suggest this to
places as an alternative solution to projectors and screens.

Paul

I'd say it's an option for a single venue, maybe a TV on a stand on wheels which can be wheeled between rooms but for multiple venues it's not exactly portable (at least my 32" LCD isn't and I'd be paranoid about cracking it!). Saying that, I have found newer 24" LCDs to be quite light (lighter in fact than an old 17" LCD) however I'd still not like to carry it around though as it's still quite fragile.

Rob