Re: [LUG] lug poster - any devices using linux operating systems

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:55:48 +0000
Paul Sutton wrote:

> The meeting on saturday made me think we have now moved beyond just
> simply gnu linux,  while we support
>
> Linux  its self
> related programs and
> free software
>
> I am thinking of putting the android logo on the flyer as not
> everyone realises this uses linux so it could be a way to bring more
> people to meetings etc
>
> so apart from android what else is there for phones or other devices
> that still has linux at the core, so we can reach out to users.

Palm/HP WebOS uses Linux at its core.  I've come to the conclusion that
I actually quite like the WebOS system, it's just a shame they
introduced it to the world on an underpowered device (the original Palm
Pre).

Grant.