[LUG] lug poster - any devices using linux operating systems

The meeting on saturday made me think we have now moved beyond just simply gnu linux, while we support

Linux  its self
related programs and
free software

I am thinking of putting the android logo on the flyer as not everyone realises this uses linux so it could be a way to bring more people to meetings etc

so apart from android what else is there for phones or other devices that still has linux at the core, so we can reach out to users.

it would be good to perhaps see if we can reach out to some developers for android and bring them together.

paul

--
Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day