Re: [LUG] Evolution email client

On 07/03/11 08:35, Neil Winchurst wrote:
On Sun, 2011-03-06 at 16:32 +0000, Neil Winchurst wrote:
Have been looking at the Evolution email client. So complicated. Are
there any experts on the list at all? I am struggling with several
things at the moment, but I don't like to be beaten

Just for starters, I have not set up any security at all but it asks me
for the password for the default keyring. I just don't want any of that
nonsense. Is there any way to stop it please?

Neil