Re: [LUG] Evolution email client

On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 08:35 +0000, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> > On Sun, 2011-03-06 at 16:32 +0000, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> > > Have been looking at the Evolution email client. So complicated. Are
> > > there any experts on the list at all? I am struggling with several
> > > things at the moment, but I don't like to be beaten
> > >
> > > Just for starters, I have not set up any security at all but it asks me
> > > for the password for the default keyring. I just don't want any of that
> > > nonsense. Is there any way to stop it please?
> > >
> > > Neil

As a further reply, perhaps I should mention that the request for the
default keyring password occurs at the beginning of a new computer
session only. I can exit Evolution and later start it again without any
requests for a password. However, once I have shut down the computer
session and later logged on again then I am asked for the password
again, just for the first time for that session.

Thanks

Neil