[LUG] OT: Request for recommended OpenSource support

I am after recommendations for business' who can switch an office server from
Win 2003 to Linux

Current Details:
-   Server running Win 2003
-   10 users (each running XP, Outlook, MS Office). No need to upgrade
    users who have to run MS on their laptops / desktops
-   Office type photocopier, with scanning functionality to pdf (no idea of
    brandname)

Chance:
    -   of the server moving to Linux is slim
    -   of the owner changing support provider is also slim
but I would like to provide the owner with contact details of someone who
can without users noticing anything:
-   switch the server from Win to Linux
-   create the samba shares, set up office emails etc etc
-   ensure the network printer works
-   provide ongoing support, as required.

For less than ~ £2000

Please email me offlist if anyone can recommend local business' who can
provide this sort of service and guestimates of how much they would charge.
If anyone on the list wants to provide the service, please advise off list

Many thanks

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.