Re: [LUG] Cooliris

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011, Neil Winchurst wrote:

Has anyone tried out cooliris? It is supposed to work on Firefox v 3.6,
which I have. However whenI try to launch it I get kicked out to the
login screen!!

Looked like a slick video demo, so I tried it ...

Found it unusably slow on my 2-core 1.6GHz HT Atom, so I uninstalled it.

It also seemed to be making lots of web access to external sites without my intervention - e.g. joro.photo-forum.net but it could just have been loading up a list of sites to look at.

Anyway, it got uninstalled before it even had a chance to view an image as it was so slow.

Gordon