Re: [LUG] Nokia MS - more from paranoia central.

On 15/02/11 22:16, Dan Dart wrote:
Intel are running off with Meego and leaving Nokia behind - I wouldn't
blame them!

What puzzles me is the bottom is falling out of nokia. the windows phone is not v popular and despite media shilling isnt anything to write home about. And apparently windows are going to be charging nokia for the software to put on the unpopular hardware. It sounds like a marriage made in hell so perhaps theres a hidden agenda .....
Tom te tom te tom