Re: [LUG] Fwd: Nokia and Microsoft form alliance

On 13/02/11 23:08, Adrian Midgley wrote:
On 12 February 2011 19:39, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I do wonder if I chose the wrong time to upgrade, I've recently
    upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S and it's a great phone

It is always the wrong time to upgrade, unless you want a new phone.

That is very true, my old Nokia was starting to fail and I guess I could have kept waiting and waiting, I'm happy with the new Samsung phone and it seems to do the job okay :-)

Rob