Re: [LUG] Fwd: Nokia and Microsoft form alliance

On 12/02/11 19:28, Gordon Henderson wrote:

That article is right about it (n900) not being as slick as it ought to
be though - I think it's the same processor & speed that's in the HTC
Desire which my wife has, and I'm impressed at just how fast her phone
is. With talking GPS, etc....

Gordon

I guess there's the advantage too by the time you're looking to upgrade there maybe likely even more advanced phones available too.

I do wonder if I chose the wrong time to upgrade, I've recently upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S and it's a great phone (does have a bit of lag occasionally but I believe there is an un-official fix for this which reqires rooting the phone which I haven't done yet) but I see on the horizon are faster phones with more memory etc.

Saying that, the Galaxy S fits my needs reasonably well and I got a good deal on it so I can't complain :-)

Rob