[LUG] Looking for NAS front-end package thingy?

I've got an existing Linux server box. I'm after some web based front-end to allow mortals the ability to add/modify shares exported via samba. Nothing too clever, but I'm not after a total box solution (e.g. FreeNAS, etc.) as the server is already doing some other functions which won't be affected by fileserving.

Webmin is the only thing springing to mind - anything else?

Gordon