[LUG] lighthouse

Hi

This was posted to the Preston Partnership mailing list however its
relevant to lug projects

**

I have been asked by Lucy Knight who is the NEW Chair of the Lighthouse
which is the music venue on Paignton Seafront, if I could ask my contacts if
they would be interested in joining their Committee.  They are looking for
some people with the following interests/skills - HR, accountancy, finance,
fund-raising, legal knowledge or experience of running a business or
charity.

Please can you pass this email on to anyone in your groups who you think
would be interested in helping this group in any of the above ways or
just in
general.  Lucy's email address is loose102@xxxxxxxxxxx and she would be very
happy to hear from anyone with offers of help or further details.

Please reply directly to Lucy,  Note Mark and Aly are still involved in
the project, Mark is now doing rock school mainly.

Thanks

Paul
--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day