Re: [LUG] Laptop Repair

Had a similar sounding problem with eMachine D620 that turned out to be
something to do with starting up and on the motherboard, thus
unrepairable. Went down the route of buying a 2nd hand one online then
just swapping the hard drives so now have loads of spares except for the
motherboard!
Did some deliveries some years ago(12+) to a laptop repair place in
Plymouth; as you enter along Embankment Road and if my memory serves me
well, just before the road swings left there is a small turning into
Embankment Lane and it was in one of the units there.

Guy