[LUG] Exwick LUG meeting - anyone interested?

Hi folks,

I spoke to Rick this evening and he mentioned about having another LUG meeting at Exwick. It seems he's got a couple of more clients and some laptops coming for use at Exwick.

I wasn't sure when would be a good time, I gather the Holsworthy meet is a week on Saturday? (Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm hopeless with dates).

Rick says Saturdays are good so I was thinking maybe the week after the Holsworthy meet? (gives everyone plenty of notice)

By the way Paul, it looks like I might have to go to Tiverton on Saturday to look at a car so it's unlikely I'll be able to make it to the LUG meeting.

Rob