Re: [LUG] lane does something sensible?

They are a Goverment department, currently struggling a bit

quote from top Google search result:
==========
Workers at Government’s Remploy factories – which provide employment
for disabled workers – are set to be offered voluntary redundancy with
a promise of help to find work in the private sector.

There are 54 Remploy factories spread across the country spread across
the country which make a wide range of products including furniture,
car parts and medical devices. Between them they employ 2,800 people.

However, according to a statement from Remploy, the factories “have
suffered the effects of the current economic climate and do not have
the level of business that we need and anticipated.”

It said many of its factories do not have enough work and are
operating at less than 50 per cent capacity.

http://www.morgad.co.uk/index.html
DP: http://www.pgdp.net   NTP: http://www.pool.ntp.org
L&B: http://www.lynton-rail.co.uk