Re: [LUG] Computer recycling

On 05/01/11 20:57, Paul Sutton wrote:

I have one of toms NEC computers here, the motherboard is duff but I
have put a new PSU in, so a basic p4 motherboard (or what ever this can
take) would be nice to get it up and running.

I also have lots of pc100 and similar ram sticks if anyone needs some
for building stuff

IIRC we were planning some sort of computer building session it would be
nice to get something organised on this front, perhaps during the summer
when Roly and myself are definatly free and not tied up with uni work or
rugby etc.

summer also better as it does not get dark early and is warmer.

Paul

Summer is probably better for me too, I'm sure between us we could find enough bits.

Rob