Re: [LUG] The 'Tron' meeting

Thursday works for me, and most of the interested parties then. Afternoon would be preferable, though it dosn't really matter.

Nick

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 27 Dec 2010, Nick Roach wrote:

Hi all, after the sugestion from Gordon (I think), on getting together to
watch Tron, I think it would be a bit of fun. Pretty much any day this week
would suit me, so when would be suitable for others?

I was going to suggest either Weds or Thursday, however I'm currently a bit under the weather and full of a bad cold, haven't slept well, etc. so don't really feel like going anywhere right now )-:

However, I'd suggest Thursday, and see how I feel in 2 days time, but if not, then everyone else has a date to use ...

http://www.apollocinemas.com/films-showing-torbay.aspx

There are 4 showings on Thursday (bottom of that page)

Gordon