Re: [LUG] Humble Bundle 2

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 22:00 +0000, Simon Williams wrote:

> My flatmate had a good policy for deciding how much to put down for
> this. Look at the average for Linux (which is always the highest) and
> try to raise it a little.

Blow the maths, I just chucked down $15 again, same as last time.
Tipped the Humble guys a couple dollars and took it off the kids charity
(yes I'll burn I'm sure), the little buggers just had enough from me
with that Pudsey bear, and my own little monkeys are costing enough this
time of year :P

Anyway, in case any one also missed this :
http://www.steel-storm.com/content/

Offer is only on for a few days I think.

Episode I was/is free, and is a blinding game a great twist on a
shooter.
Episode II is so cheap as to be darned near free, about Â1.50ish ?

I had trouble with the download, a quick email got me an alternative
download link though, seems I wasn't alone in having probs with the
first (maybe they changed it by now)

--
John
http://subbass.blogspot.com/