Re: [LUG] Helpdesk software ?

On 14/12/10 15:35, Gordon Henderson wrote:

I've just had another look at RT - after nightmares using & installing
it many years ago - maybe it's now almost usable... The other contender
seems to be Trellis Desk, but I'm not sure if that will do the email
reminders - looks easy to install though.

I have to admit that I've never really found RT that much of a problem
once you get your head around it, though it's certainly not the easiest
to set up.  Then again, I was fairly horrified when I first came across
trac (which almost certainly isn't really what you're after).

James